Saturday 17 October 2009

Weddings 'r' us


Tonight I was at the wedding reception of my dear friend Andy's brother and sister-in-law John and Liz. I know Liz from a previous job of mine at JD Williams, so I knew she'd be inviting people from there. I was amazed at the amount of people I knew who were there (I left there in 2007). It was good to see them all again. As you can see from the photo Liz had a blast tonight. This is the 2nd wedding bash: they actually got married in Cyprus, but obviously couldn't invite us all over, hence this reception party. A good time was had by all. Liz looked gorgeous, John was handsome, the best man (and my dear chum) Andy looked dapper and a great time was had by all. They're probably all still partying the night away right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment